Here is what shows up when you have a dead deer lying in the woods. This 8 point buck was shot during black powder season and limped off to expire alongside my hiking trail. I decided to put my trail camera up for a couple weeks to see what happens by. In just 2 weeks I had 418 photos triggered by a motion detector. These are the highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sep 9 Jostedal Glacier - On the Ice
Our guides for the hike today are from Nepal. We are on the Jostedal glacier. The largest glacier in Europe. The ice is dirty and granular...
-
Today I'm doing a bunch of short hikes to cemeteries in the GSMNP. Some of these are now showing up on Google Maps. My first stop is t...
-
Devils Cave is one of those secret places that is trying to stay secret. There is not a curated trail to the cave. It is accessed by an ob...
-
At the put in, we receive instructions from one of our guides, Duane. Three Sisters Swamp is part of the Black River, upriver from ...
No comments:
Post a Comment