Thursday, February 7, 2013

Make a Donation to Pilot Mountain State Park





Next time you visit Pilot Mountain State Park, please look for my donation box, located in the Park Office. Then make a donation to the Friends of Sauratown Mountains. We'll use your donation for projects at Pilot Mountain State Park.

I made the donation box with scrap wood I had laying around from other projects. I did have to purchase the plexiglass. I needed a hinge so the box could be opened and emptied. Fortunately I had saved an old wooded spoon. The long handle was just the right diameter to serve a pivot peg. That saved $9 I would have to pay for a piano hinge. 


No comments:

May 7 That Dam Mural

  Freshly painted by impressionist artist Eva Crawford of Charlotte, this mural was a joint project of Klondike Cabins, Grassy Creek Winery ...