Sticking to my favored recipe of half white and half whole wheat flour, I used finely ground whole wheat flour this time. That gave the crust a texture I didn't like as much as the coarsely ground hard red whole wheat flour I've used before. Also, too much dough here made the middle portion gooey. So next time it is back to my favored flours and stretch that dough out in the pan.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I'm doing a bunch of short hikes to cemeteries in the GSMNP. Some of these are now showing up on Google Maps. My first stop is t...
-
Devils Cave is one of those secret places that is trying to stay secret. There is not a curated trail to the cave. It is accessed by an ob...
-
At the put in, we receive instructions from one of our guides, Duane. Three Sisters Swamp is part of the Black River, upriver from ...
No comments:
Post a Comment