Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July 9 American Tobacco Trail


I got an early start on the bike ride. It was to heat up later but I could get in a nice 30 mile ride before the heat set upon me.Normally, I would not post an entry for a ride like this but I encountered so much new construction along the trail, I decided to give this update.


A very large housing development is being constructed here in the mid section, Chatham County section. So large, it requires a short lighted tunnel seen above.


access trails are being put in at two other spots in that same housing development.


Further south, between Hwy 64 and the New Hope trailhead, another massive development is underway, encompassing both sides of the trail.


No comments:

Apr 24 Riles Creek Paddle

  Riles Creek drains into Tuckertown Reservoir. Today's paddle was organized by Crystal and most of these Photos were taken with her zoo...