Today, I found 15 morels in the spot I have been finding them for the past 10 years. I am so glad to see a good harvest this year after some sparse years. Eastern Red Cedar is the host tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sep 9 Jostedal Glacier - On the Ice
Our guides for the hike today are from Nepal. We are on the Jostedal glacier. The largest glacier in Europe. The ice is dirty and granular...
-
Today I'm doing a bunch of short hikes to cemeteries in the GSMNP. Some of these are now showing up on Google Maps. My first stop is t...
-
Devils Cave is one of those secret places that is trying to stay secret. There is not a curated trail to the cave. It is accessed by an ob...
-
At the put in, we receive instructions from one of our guides, Duane. Three Sisters Swamp is part of the Black River, upriver from ...



No comments:
Post a Comment