Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aug 30 Little Miami Trail


For my final day of bicycling this wonderful trail, I drove south and unloaded my bicycle for a northward ride. It was much of the same scenery I'd seen the previous day alongside the Little Miami River. I could hear the canoeists but only caught a glimpse here and there. When the leaves fall, I suspect the river is more viewable.


A very attractive caboose in the small town of Morrow.


The picture above and below give one an indication of the infrastructure along this trail. I saw quite a few fences as here. They are sided with 2x14 treated wood to give you an idea of the thought given to building this trail. I was thoroughly impressed with this trail and would not hesitate to return.

No comments:

Apr 24 Riles Creek Paddle

  Riles Creek drains into Tuckertown Reservoir. Today's paddle was organized by Crystal and most of these Photos were taken with her zoo...