Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oct 28 American Tobacco Ride


These photos are all of the Beaver Creek impoundment area about 1/2 mile from the New Hill end of the American Tobacco Trail. The first two photos were taken in the early morning at the very beginning of my ride. While the rest were taken about noon as I finished my ride through the same area. The ride took me to the new bridge over I-40 and back to New Hill parking area. A few sandy spots are beginning to form in the Wake County section. Otherwise the trail is in great shape and is getting lots of use. A unicyclist was laboring along on the paved section. It looks like he was working much harder than I was but obviously had better balance.






No comments:

Apr 24 Riles Creek Paddle

  Riles Creek drains into Tuckertown Reservoir. Today's paddle was organized by Crystal and most of these Photos were taken with her zoo...