Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nov 10 Deep Creek hiking



There is not much water today. These waterfalls can handle much more volume. Tom's Branch Falls above and Indian Creek Falls below are quite close together. You can add another, Juney Whank Falls as well to see 3 in a very short time frame. I visited Juney Whank last and my camera was out of juice.

I took a leisurely walk today to add about 6 S900 miles. My walk started on Deep Creek Trail, then Indian Creek Trail, Deeplow Gap Trail, Thomas Divide Trail, Indian Creek Motor Trail, Stone Pile Gap Trail and finally Deep Creek Horse Trail. All that only added up to a bit less than 13 miles

I met another "mapper" on the trail. He was deadheading a section of trail. His map lacked only 45 miles. He said he had just met another "mapper" at Martins Gap, working on his 5th map. No chance I'll be doing that. 



No comments:

Apr 24 Riles Creek Paddle

  Riles Creek drains into Tuckertown Reservoir. Today's paddle was organized by Crystal and most of these Photos were taken with her zoo...